Sundays: Nov 8 - Dec 13
10:30 - 10:50 a.m.: Figures
10:50 - 11:10 a.m.: Dance II
(Pre-Silver through Gold)
11:10 - 12:10 p.m.: Freestyle
12:10 - 12:30 p.m.: Dance I
(Preliminary through Bronze)
12:30 - 12:50 p.m.: Power/Edge
1:00- 1:30 p.m.: Learn to Skate
(Basic 4 through Adult)
1:30 - 1:45 p.m.: Practice Ice
Mondays: Nov 2 - Dec 21
6:30 - 7:50 p.m.: Freestyle
Thursdays: Nov 5 - Dec 17
6:40 - 7:40 p.m.: Freestyle
*NO SKATING on Thursday, November 26
Fridays: Nov 6 - Dec 18
5:00 - 6:30 p.m.: Freestyle
*NO SKATING on Friday, November 27
- Due to COVID-19, November/December Learn to Skate is open only to returning skaters Basic 4 and above.
- ALL Group Classes require a mask to be worn by skaters and coaches. This applies to Learn to Skate, Figures, Dance, and Power/Edge.
- One parent is allowed in the rink with their skater. Please observe social distancing while in the rink.
- Booking deadline is October 29 at 11:55 p.m. for Learn to Skate, Programs, and Contract Freestyle Ice Package Pricing.
- Starting on October 30, Contract Freestyle Ice will be available for per session booking at a higher rate than the Package Pricing. (Booking deadline will continue to be 11:55 p.m. the night before the session.)
- Walk ins will not be accepted.
- Please do not enter the rink more than 10 minutes before a scheduled session. Skaters should enter the rink fully dressed and ready to get on the ice.
- All "Return to the Ice" Rules are in effect. Please remind yourself/your skater of them here.