Wednesdays: April 7 through June 23
6:20 - 8:20 p.m.: Freestyle
Thursdays: April 8 through June 24
5:50 - 7:50 p.m.: Freestyle
Saturdays: April 10 through June 26
No Ice: May 29
8:30 - 8:50 a.m.: Figures or FUNdamentals
8:50 - 9:10 a.m.: Dance
(Preliminary through Gold)
9:10 - 10:25 a.m.: Freestyle
10:25 - 10:45 a.m.: Power/Edge
10:45 - 11:15 a.m.: Learn to Skate
11:15 - 11:30 a.m.: Practice Ice
- Due to COVID-19, Learn to Skate is open only to returning skaters Basic 2 and above.
- ALL Group Classes require a mask to be worn by skaters and coaches. This applies to Learn to Skate, Figures, Dance, and Power/Edge.
- One parent is allowed in the rink with their skater. Please observe social distancing while in the rink.
- Booking deadline is April 1 at 11:55 p.m. for Learn to Skate, Programs, and Contract Freestyle Ice Package Pricing.
- Starting on April 2, Contract Freestyle Ice will be available for per session booking at a higher rate than the Package Pricing. (Booking deadline will continue to be 11:55 p.m. the night before the session.)
- Walk ins will not be accepted.
- Please do not enter the rink more than 10 minutes before a scheduled session. Skaters should enter the rink fully dressed and ready to get on the ice.
- All "Return to the Ice" Rules are in effect. Please remind yourself/your skater of them here.